website localization services
- Translation by a native speaker who is an expert in your subject matter
- Transcreation or adaptation of slogans, catchphrases, and tag-lines to resonate with the target audience
- Multimedia localization of images, case studies, infographics and videos
- Localization engineering to extract text for the translation process
- Localization testing for functional and linguistic accuracy
- Multilingual SEO to identify relevant keywords in the target language keywords and allow target customers to find your website
App localization services
As an app localization company, we adapt the content and interface of an app for different languages and cultures. This requires the skills of native speakers and UI designers who can extract the content and adapt interfaces keeping cultural nuances in mind and maintaining context across versions.
The app is adapted in such a way that international users feel like it was created just for them
From extracting text to user testing and app store keyword research, we can help open up your app to new audiences across the world.
GAME localization services
Translation and Adaption
Multilingual Voice Over
100+ Language Pairs
Transcreation and Creative Writing
How we can help
Our services so beyond just translations.
We translate your text to match context, tone and intent so that your message resonates with an international audience.
We localize images, icons and videos so that even across continents, customers will understand the goals, vision and benefits of your products.
With 150+ languages, it can be difficult to decide which ones to translate into. We help you narrow down your search with data backed advice.
We can handle multilingual keyword research to help potential customers in new markets discover your website or app.
We proofread and test the app to ensure that all language rules are followed and that it flows in a natural and meaningful way.
We maintain style guides and translation memory for each customer to ensure a consistent brand voice and vision across languages.