phone & video
over-the-phone interpretation (OPI)
Interpretation requires a very different and proficient set of skills than translation. Interpreters must be able to conduct accurate, proficient translations on-the-fly. At Milestone, our our professional language interpreters are available to help you conduct business in over 50 languages.
Our OPI process is as follows:
- Our sales team will note your requirements and short list interpreters with the right experience and skill set
- The interpreter will speak to you to understand the context and goal of your conversation
- The interpreter will log in through our software at the designated time and provide consecutive interpretation services
- The call will be recorded and saved so that you may refer to it or download it
- These services are billed per minute and are cost effective and efficient
VIDEO REMOTE INTERPRETATION (VRI)
Did you know that even body language can have different meanings across countries and cultures? If you want to make the best possible impression, video remote interpretation can be an excellent tool.
In situations where visual queues are important, VRI can help prevent misunderstandings. Its very easy to set up- all you need is a computer or a mobile device with a webcam and internet connection.
Video interpretation is a cheaper, faster and more efficient alternative to in-person interpretation. You get access to linguists and native speakers from across the world- this is particularly useful when you need an interpreter for a language like Latvian or Czech.
On-site interpreters are available at select locations in the UK and India, for meetings, conferences, exhibitions and lectures.
In-person interpretation can be simultaneous or consecutive, depending on your preference. We can provide listening equipment for conferences and meetings.
Get in touch with us for information about language pairs, industry experts and list of cities we currently serve.