WRite a guest post for our blog
Are you a translator or linguist? Or are you a localization project or vendor manager?
We’re looking for writers who are passionate about languages, culture, and international business to contribute to our blog.
If you have experience writing on topics related to languages and localization, we’d love for you to bring a unique perspective to our readers.
What’s the Milestone blog all about?
We cover a range of subjects- from languages and localization to culture and international business.
Our readers are members of the localization community, international business owners and language enthusiasts.
Types of content we cover:
1. Technical: Articles on the technical aspects of localization, definitions and explainers, how-to guides
2. Languages: Language facts, comparison and history of languages, language nuances, the geography of languages
3. Culture: How language and culture influence each other
4. International Business: How to expand your business to different countries, challenges and opportunities, facts, case studies
5. Miscellaneous: Experiences being a linguist/PM/Vendor manager/sales manager in localization, personal opinions and stories, commentary on developments in localization
Guest contributors, what should you expect?
At Milestone Localization, we aim to publish web content that is useful and also informative to our visitors. Guest Contributor
Initial Work: All sent work has to be original (not syndicated/republished from other places) and related to languages and localization.
Trending and relevant subjects: We’re looking for fresh content. This could be your unique perspectives on trending topics, your experience tackling common problems or even an ode to your favourite language.
We will verify and approve your topic and outline before you spend time writing a long blog.
Out editors will work with you till its polished and ready for publication.
No self-promotion: We’re happy to consist of a do-follow backlink to related content on your blog site or website, but visitor blog posts must not include outright self-promotion, link schemes, marketing, or sales pitches.
Release date TBD: If we approve your guest blog post, we’ll let you recognize when it will release, based on our editorial calendar.
In all instances, we reserve the right to make edits to submitted benefit content, format, style, and also tone.